Looking for a sweet and delicious dessert parfait, but without all the not-so-good-for-you ingredients? Look no further than this delicious Chocolate Chia Pudding Parfait!
- 1-1/2 cups non-diary milk of choice (unsweetened)
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3-4 Tbsp maple syrup (or Stevia extract, to taste)
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 cup Uber Chocolate or Bourbon Vanilla UnGranola
- For Mexican Hot Chocolate version add: 2 tsp ground cinnamon and a pinch of cayenne pepper
1. Add all ingredients except maple syrup into a bowl and whisk vigorously to combine.
2. Add maple syrup (or sweeten to taste with Stevia).
3. Let the mixture rest, covered, in the fridge for 3-5 hours.
4. In a wine glass, alternate layers of 2 Tbsp pudding and 1 Tbsp UnGranola into 4 total layers.
[Optional: add fresh or frozen berries in between layers.]