Chicken tenders will no longer be just a kid’s menu item with Bubba’s Crunch Chicken Tenders recipe. Try this recipe using any one of Bubba’s ‘Nana Chip Flavors. (But we’ll let you in on a secret, Blazing Buffalo is our favorite!)
Coated with a crunchy and crispy Bubba’s ingredients, these paleo-friendly Chicken Tenders will be a hit for the whole family!
- 1-1/2 lbs chicken tenders
- 1/4 cup arrowroot flour or 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut or almond milk
- 1-1/2 cups favorite flavor of Bubba's 'Nana Chips or Chiplets
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 375F
2. Pulse 'Nana Chips in blender or food processor in 3-5 second increments until fine.
3. Season chicken tenders with salt and black pepper.
4. In a shallow dish, season the flour.
5. Beat the eggs in another shallow dish with the milk.
6. Pour the 'Nana coating into a third shallow dish.
7. Dredge the chicken tenders in the flour, and shake off the excess.
8. Dip the floured chicken into the egg mixture and then coat the tenders with the 'Nana Chip mixture.
9. Place breaded tenders on a baking sheet and bake for 12-15 minutes, until golden brown.
Need some ingredients? SHOP 'NANA CHIPS