Check out this delicious recipe from our friends at The Mantry.
An easy, effortless, impressive dessert you can whip up fireside in a flash. Every day bananas become dark, caramel-y goodness helped out with a crunch of "Ungranola" and Cinnamon Pecan Nut Butter.
- 1/2 cup Bubba's Fine Foods Bourbon Vanilla UnGranola
- 3 tablespoons Georgia Grinders Cinnamon Vanilla Pecan Peanut Butter
- 2 Bananas
- Honey or Sugar
- 1 cup yogurt
- Trim stem ends of bananas; halve lengthwise through peels (leave peels on) and set aside.
- Heat oiled grill or cast iron pan to medium.
- Lightly brush bananas with honey (or dip cut side down in sugar). Cook, cut sides-down, until caramelized, 2-3 minutes. Flip and cook until bananas start to pull away from peel and soften, 2-3 minutes.
- Remove bananas from grill; place on a serving platter, add a dollop of yogurt, sprinkle with Bubba's Bourbon Vanilla Ungranola and drizzle over melted (warmed) peanut butter and honey.
Pro Tips: For the yogurt smear, use a large spoon to place a dollop of yogurt on the plate. With the back of the spoon, press down and, in one quick motion, drag the spoon around the plate in a slight half circle.
You can also "thin" the PB with a little hot water if need be!
Featured in this recipe...