Need a sweet and savory treat that is paleo and gluten-free? Try out Bubba's Sweet and Savory Nut Bars. Munch down on these bars for an afternoon snack or midmorning meal. These are easy to make and great for the whole family!
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 7 tablespoons unrefined coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 2 cups of Bubba’s Savory Original Snack Mix
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons butter (or substitute 2 tablespoons of unrefined coconut oil)
- 2 tablespoons coconut milk
1. Mix the crust ingredients and compress the dough into the bottom of a small casserole dish or toaster-sized cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
2. Heat the honey, butter, and coconut milk in a saucepan over medium heat until butter is melted.
3. Add 2 cups of Bubba’s Savory Original Snack Mix into the honey mixture.
4. Refrigerate mixture for a total of 20 minutes. Stir once, after 10 minutes have passed.
5. Spread the mixture on top of the crust and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F or until the nuts turn a golden brown on the edges.
6. Let cool, then slice into desired size and serve up!
Need some ingredients? SHOP BUBBA’S SNACK MIX