Step up your game day spread with these tantalizing Bubba’s Macho Nacho Avocado Fries. Bring these unique oven baked appetizers to your next get together and you’ll have your guests wanting more! Made with clean ingredients, enjoy straight out of the oven or serve with your favorite dip!
- 2 ripe but firm avocados, pitted
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ⅓ cup arrowroot flour
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 tsp stone ground mustard
- 1-½ cups crushed Bubba’s Macho Nacho Nana Chips
1. Preheat oven to 425°F
2. Line a baking sheet with foil.
3. Cut each avocado into 6-8 slices, and set aside.
4. In one small bowl, combine the arrowroot flour and half the seasonings.
5. In a second small bowl, whisk together the egg, water and mustard.
6. In a third small bowl, combine the ‘Nana Chips and the other half of the seasonings.
7. Dip the avocado slices into the arrowroot mixture, then the egg mixture, then the ‘Nana Chips mixture. Lay them on the baking sheet.
8. After dipping, bake the avocado slices for 10 - 12 minutes, then flip and bake another 2 - 4 minutes.
Enjoy as-is or with your favorite Paleo-friendly dressing or dip!